sábado, 9 de maio de 2015

Lost Weight 17 KG AND CONTINUOUS thinning WITH STRICT DIET AND DISCIPLINE. Blog health tips weight loss.

Lost Weight 17 KG AND CONTINUOUS thinning WITH STRICT DIET AND DISCIPLINE. Blog health tips weight loss.

"The weight loss is commonly noticed by the parameter measures the weight percentage of fat. However the NUTRICIONISTA taught me that weight loss should be measured with changing the philosophy of life, that is, values, thoughts and behaviors. Changing behavior is to move away from food, it is to understand that we do not eat to be less unhappy. The great weight loss is not eliminated in the 17kg that is in the opinion that I need to eat frustrations, feelings or emotions. The groups, together with an accompanying experienced professionals are the great differential treatment. Before I thought I was happy, now I know what it is felicidadeverdadeiramente. "Renata Vial, 22 years. Less 17kg at 6 months.


Blogger news