quarta-feira, 29 de abril de 2015

I finally managed to get rid of * LOVE HANDLES*


GAÚCHA FINDS INSPIRATION IN RIO TO LOSE WEIGHT AND 25 relearn TO COOK TO ENTER IN THE DIET OF NEWSPAPERS VRASIL
More than swapping? City, Isadora Canuso changed his lifestyle when he left the Rio Grande do Sul and settled in the Marvelous City. To arrive and see a sea of "spotted bodies and carved smiles" as versa Toni Garrido in the song "Single in Rio de Janeiro," the former cook noticed? in the 82kg 1,64m they were not legal.
See the story of the Gaucha in Brazil online newspapers
- The crowd in Rio caught in heavy exercise, so I decided to lose weight so I came here in 2012. But I started the wrong way. I made several diets, one crazier than the other, like the moon, the soup, took shake, starved ... jumped treatment in treatment. I lost weight 13 kilos in one year. As I was too fat, anything that would make me lose weight. But it was without any quality - recognizes the pedagogy student of 28 years.
- I have a very strong relationship with food. Even by having worked as a cook. In fact, having this knowledge helped me to adapt the recipes to make them healthier and within a gourmet standard - explains the brunette, who continued losing weight and reached 57kg: - The legal monitoring the nutritionist makes is that there is no ban They are welcome. She fits the distribution of food to my routine. Such as gluten, I stopped drinking for me cause constipation. Pasta and bread, which I love, only without the substance. I always had a balanced diet, but eating too much.

Blogger news