quinta-feira, 30 de abril de 2015

TODAY I AM VERY HAPPY TO REACH MY GOAL AND LOSE MORE THAN 30KG * HERE IN THE BLOG HEALTH TIPS AND WEIGHT LOSS *


Today I am very happy to reach my goal and lose more than 30kg * Here in the blog health tips and weight loss *It was a review a mockery about my weight, that changed my life, I had two options me sink of sadness and depression or use it as a motivation for a well-heeled for a change, and I chose the latter, thank you that offended me, made jokes without grace, but today I am stronger because of them ... People need to respect others and have but love in my heart, no one is fat because you want (I think so), if one could choose doubt choose to be fat, not being able to find clothes, get baked, tired etc ... I can not go back and erase everything, but I can write a new story and I'm doing this will five months, did not wait a second fair to start, I started on Friday because anyone really begins today, now ... And that's just really want but want a healed body and set, and I'm going to get, it's just a matter of time, and I'm counting down to my 30 kilos off. .. There is no triumph without loss, and there is no victory without sacrifice, do not expect fall from the sky, go to fight, strive, puts the side of laziness, often I go out to the gym without a will, but I will anyway, "there but I have no time ", would work out six hours in the morning because during the day you could not I go, whoever really finds a way, and who do not want to make excuses, is better than your best excuse ... Good Afternoon We ...

Blogger news